Brochures & Tools
- Emergency Board-Up Information (Courtesy of FLASH)
- Inventory Checklist
- Mitigation Credits
- Catastrophe Savings Accounts (CSAS)
- Homeowners Insurance Guide
- : Strengthen your roof to prevent excess damage from wind and water. : Roof Systems
- Animated How-To: Windows and Doors: Doors and windows are vulnerable components of your home's protective shell or envelope because they are easily penetrated by wind-borne debris, often generated by the high winds of hurricanes and other storms.
- Storm Shutters: Protecting windows and doors is an important part of any plan to prevent or reduce wind damage. While many window and door protection product options exist, getting started can be confusing and cost comparisons can be time-consuming. The window and door tool offers homeowners two ways to calculate the approximate cost of six different product types – plywood shutters, metal panels, accordion shutters, Colonial/swing shutters, electric roll-down shutters, or impact-resistant glass.
- State Income Tax Credit for Fortification Measures: Each section of the guide is posted separately below for downloading convenience.